Recarburisers are carbon additives that are produced at high temperatures using selected raw materials that are specifically designed for use as recarburisers. During the production of cast iron and steel.
Using recarburiser results in an extremely stable product with consistently high performances, compared to many other materials available on the market (which are often based on a batch process or made from graphite).
The benefits of our recarburisers:
- High carbon recovery and high carbon content
- Easy and fast solubility, even with little motion
- A continuous production process results in consistent quality
- Extremely low nitrogen and hydrogen contents reduce the risk of hole formation
- Just-in-time delivery from our own inventory