Terrain crew (silo staff)
Do you like to get your hands dirty? Are you an enthusiastic go-getter for whom no two days should be the same? We are looking for you!
You are a go-getter who likes to get their hands dirty by doing whatever needs doing at our site in Boxtel.
The main tasks of this position:
Together with your colleagues, you are responsible for all silo-related activities. You make sure the right materials end up in the right bulk trailers. In addition to these activities, you carry out various other activities on site, including:
- Storing materials in Big Bags;
- Manually sorting products;
- Storing materials;
- Loading and unloading trucks;
- Internal transport and transhipment.
- An informal and highly driven work environment;
- A great degree of independence, variety and responsibility;
- Frequent interaction with your colleagues;
- Employment conditions in accordance with the collective labour agreement for the professional road transport sector;
- In other words, a pleasant atmosphere at a wonderful company where working hard is just as important as having fun!
- Relevant work experience is preferred;
- You like to perform physical labour;
- You possess a healthy dose of perseverance;
- You like to work in a neat and organised manner;
- You have an affinity with the transport sector;
- You have an excellent command of the Dutch language;
- You possess (or are willing to obtain) a forklift certificate;
- You can work flexible hours; in general, our working hours are from 07.00 until 17.00.
Application and information
Interested in this position? Send your letter of motivation and CV to Linda Heijmans: Linda.Heijmans@reijndersbv.nl
Would you like to receive more information? Contact Linda Heijmans by phone via: 0628550179
Educational and varied internship position for a commercial vehicle technician
Reijnders has a challenging and educational internship position in its workshop that offers interns a ton of independence and variety.
Educational and varied internship position for a commercial vehicle technician – Trade and transport company Reijnders B.V.
Who are we?
Trade and transport company Reijnders is an international trade and transport company that specialises in coal products. With our extensive network, we can quickly transport our clients’ bulk goods in silo and tipper trucks. Reijnders employs a team of sixty highly motivated colleagues who are fully dedicated to offering our clients the best possible quality of service.
Reijnders has a challenging and educational internship position in its workshop that offers interns a ton of independence and variety. Maintaining a pleasant and open atmosphere and short lines of communication is very important to us. We have two highly experienced mechanics in our workshop from whom you can learn a lot and who will offer you the guidance you need. We offer a suitable internship allowance and a great place to work.
The internship position
This internship position offers myriad opportunities for a student enrolled in a commercial vehicle technician programme or similar technical programme to learn all about repair and maintenance activities for our trailers and silos. Furthermore, you will conduct maintenance and commissioning activities on our materiel under the supervision of our experienced mechanics. You will work together closely with our drivers and other Reijnders staff. We are open to hearing your innovative and refreshing ideas on how to further optimise our workshop.
Are you looking for an educational and varied internship position where you will receive excellent guidance? Send your letter of motivation and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Do you have more questions? Contact Linda by calling 06-28850179.
Are you interested in one of our vacancies?
Contact Linda Heijmans
Trade and transport company Reijnders B.V. understands that employees form the heart of the organisation. That is why trade and transport company Reijnders B.V. seeks to gain insight into the sustainable deployability of its employees and the flexibility of the labour organisation. This helps us prevent potential problems in the future by adopting a more preventative policy with regard to development opportunities, flexibilisation and mobility options. The starting point for this process is determined with the help of a study conducted by WinKracht|HR. This helps us deploy our employees in a sustainable, pleasant and flexible manner.