Our extensive European network enables us to transport your goods (in any form) from A to B quickly. We have our own means of transport and a large fleet of vehicles at our disposal.
Reijnders delivers all products to our clients just in time. As our client, you will always have enough production stock available and new products will be delivered at exactly the right time.
Besides transporting our own products, we also handle transport for third parties. We do that for the following products:
- Coal products
- Construction materials (cement, fly ash, lime and other dry substances)
- Bulk goods (sand, gravel, split and other construction materials in bulk)
Means of transport
Our modern fleet of vehicles is carefully maintained in our own workshop and meets the latest environmental standards. All vehicles have on-board GPS equipment for tracking and tracing. This allows us to determine the location of our vehicles at any time.
Reijnders has the following transport materiel at its disposal:
- 30 trucks equipped with hydraulics and compressors
- 65 silo trailers with a volume of 60 m3
- 15 tipper trailers with a volume ranging from 30-55 m3
- 2 covered trailers
- 1 trailer with a crane
- 1 flat-bed trailer
Our transport planning department is responsible for managing our well-trained drivers. The staff of this department are available 24/7 to ensure your transport proceeds smoothly.